Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of services not seeking add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and http://cathytressa.tumblr.com that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they perform quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and inventions ideas understand your market, your place in that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.